The WeldSkill 185 offers the many benefits of a professional welding machine in a compact, portable, easy to use and affordable self-contained single phase welding inverter. Ideal for welders who want to do light fabrication, maintenance and repairs or DIY around the home without compromising on quality or safety.
Capable of performing MIG (FCAW/GMAW), Stick (MMAW) and Lift TIG (GTAW) welding processes, the WeldSkill 185 is backed by a 2-year warranty and fitted with a 10 Amp plug, meaning you can plug it into any standard 10amp power point and get welding!
- WeldSkill 185 Power Source (13.7kg)
- E-180 MIG Torch with Euro Connection, 3m
- Twistlock Electrode Holder with 3m Lead
- CutSkill Argon Regulator/Flowmeter
- Work Clamp with 3m Lead
- Shielding Gas Hose Assembly, 3m
- Feed Rolls: 0.8/0.9mm Flux Cored (Fitted), 0.8/0.9mm V Groove
- Contact Tip: 0.8mm (Fitted)
- Operating Manual