The Uni-Mig 250SWF is an inverter-based MIG welding machine with added MMA function. The machine is equipped with a separate 4 roll gear driven wire feeder and 10m interconnecting cables. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas and Gasless wire applications. Adjustment of Voltage & Wire Feed at the wire feeder make for easy setting of welding parameters and give the convenience of remote adjustment from the power source.
Crater Current setting delivers perfect finishing of the weld, the electronic inductance offers fine adjustment of the arc characteristic and burn back adjustment leaves the wire stick out ready for the next weld. Wire inch and Gas Check provides set up of wire feed and gas setting without wire or gas wastage. Added MMA welding capability delivers easy and high quality welding using electrodes, including cast Iron, stainless steel and low hydrogen.
Connection of the 26V tig torch provides quality DC Tig (Scratch Start) welding of mild steel, stainless steel and copper.
240v single phase gives great portability, providing more flexible use for site and home workshop locations.
Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshop, panel beaters and home workshops.
Designed and built to our specifications.
Certified to – AS/NZ60974.1
• Latest IGBT Inverter Technology
• MIG/MAG Function
• MMA (Stick electrode) (DC+ / DC-) function
• Stepless Voltage & Wire Feed Controls at Wire Feeder
• Variable Inductance & Burn Back Controls
• Adjustable Crater Current Control
• Gas Purge / Wire Inch Functions
• 2T/4T Trigger Function (MIG Only)
• Separate Wire Feeder with geared 4 wheel roller drive
• LED Volt/Amp Meter Digital Display
• 10m Interconnecting Cables
• Trolley with pull out tool storage
Primary Input Voltage 240V 1 Phase
Welding Current MIG 20 – 250 Amps
Voltage Steps 10 – 250 Amps
Duty Cycle 40 Deg C – MIG 35% @ 250A / 100% @ 148A
Duty Cycle 40 Deg C MMA 35% @ 240A / 100% @ 137A
Welding Voltage Range DC 11V – 29V
Wire Spool Size (kg) 5 & 15 Kgs
Wire Size (mm) 0.6 – 1.2 Ferrous
0.8 – 1.0 Stainless Steel
0.9 – 1.2 Aluminium
0.9 – 1.2 Flux cored