WeldSkill precision layer wound solid wires are copper-coated steel wires for all positional GMA (Gas Metal Arc) welding of mild and low allow steels.
They are suitable for use with Argon-Based or CO shield gases. Available in an assortment of mini spools and handi-spools, these wires are ideal for the hobbyist, tradesman or for DIY projects.
- Copper coated steel wire for GMA Welding
- Use with CO and Argon based shielding gases
- Range of minispools and handispools packaging options
- Suitable for the positional Gas Metal Arc Welding(GMAW of mild and low alloy steels, used in general fabrication and structural work
- Voltage Range(Volts) 12-14
- Wire feed Speed (Metres/min) 3.5-14
- Current Range(amps) 35 – 100