The ESAB Warrior 500i brings the outstanding arc performance and energy savings you expect from an inverter. Along with increased energy efficiency and more power from a lighter, smaller, and more portable unit, Warrior provides the simple functionality welders want at a competitive price. Perfect for long runs across a variety of applications and delivers 500amps @ 60% Duty Cycle. Warrior has been designed to be durable and rugged, with an IP23 rating for outdoor and indoor use in rough environment. Easy-to-use, clear and intuitive user interface for everyone to get started quickly, including glove-friendly knobs make adjustments quick and easy.
Robust Feed Pro – OS has three comfortable handles (all are crane certified) and two additional lifting points for best-in-class portability and maneuverability, making it easy to lift and carry through confined spaces and around obstacles.
Rounded edges and special high durability wear surfaces let you drag it anywhere without catching on other objects. The optional flat and vertical wheel kits and trolley integration allow for even greater mobility. The new design can handle power source cables up to 90 metres long, so you will always get to where you need to weld – in the shop or the field.
The new precisely crafted aluminium drive stand feeds solid wire up to 2.0mm and cored up to 2.4mm at speeds of 0.8–25.0m/min. When changing the spool, you can feed the new wire without opening the drive stand. When it comes to power, Robust Feed Pro – OS easily handles 550A at 50% duty cycle, 500A at 60% duty cycle, and 400 A at 100%, enabling productivity that few other portable feeders can.
• Comes with Robust Feed Pro – OS, Trolley, Cables, Regulator & Mig Torch
• Multi-Process – MIG/TIG/Stick/Gouging
• Designed to be durable & rugged
• 500amps @ 60% Duty Cycle
• Easy to use, intuitive user interface
• Warrior 500i CC/CV
• Robust Feed Pro – OS
• Trolley (Robust Feed/Warrior Feed)
• INTERCONN SET 10m/A 70m
• Interconnection Strain Relief Kit
• Tweco No.4 with Euro Connection, 4.5m
• REG CMT 250 ARG 55LPM 2
• KIT CONN 5/8UNRH-5MM HO
TECHNICAL DATA WARRIOR™ 500i CC/CV:
• Mains Supply, VAC, 3 ph 50/60Hz: 380-400-415, +/-10%
• Mains cable, Ø mm2: 4 x 6
• Fuse, Motor Start Type or Circuit Breaker Type C, A: 32
• Maximum load at:
– 100% duty cycle A/V – 400/36
– 3ph 60% duty cycle A/V, 3ph – 500/40
• Setting range A
– MIG/FCAW: 16-500
– Stick (MMAW): 16-500
– TIG: 5-500
• Open circuit voltage, V: 78
• Open circuit voltage (VRD ON), V: <35 • Idle Power, W: 120 • Efficiency at max. current %: 88 • Power factor at max current: 0.92 • Enclosure class: IP23 • Dimensions (lxwxh mm): 712 x 325 x 470 with cooling unit (lxwxh mm): 712 x 325 x 700 • Weight, kg: 52 With cooling unit excl coolant, kg: 67 • Operating Temperature, °C: -10 to +40 • Application class: S TECHNICAL DATA, WARRIOR™ FEED 304 • Input Voltage: 42 VAC • Welding Output: 550 A @ 50% 500 A @ 60% 400 A @ 100% • Wire Dimensions: - Steel: 0.6 – 2.0mm - Stainless Steel: 0.6 – 1.6mm - Cored Wire: 0.9 – 2.4mm - Aluminium: 0.9 – 1.6mm • Wire feed speed, m/min: 0.8 –25.0 m/min • Wire Spool Capacity: 20kg • Spool: 200mm & 300mm Spools & Marathon Pak integration available • Operating Temperatures: -20°C to +55°C • Protection Class: IP44 rated, 360 degree splash proof (1mm wire) • Dimensions (L x W x H) incl. top handle: 595 mm x 250 mm x 430 mm • Control / Functions: - 2T/4T Switch - Crater Fill : 0-5 seconds - Creep start ON/OFF Switch - Solid Wire (SCT) / Cored Wire Switch (Burnback) - Gas Flow meter control knob