The Force360 Force Performance Range (FPR) of safety eyewear introduces the 24/7. The Force360 24/7 weighing in at only 25grams, is the perfect for reducing wearer fatigue.
- Certified medium impact rated protection to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
- Diamond Tech Hardcoat is extremely scratch resistant and resists acid and solvent degradation
- Hydro Tech AF is a washable hydrophilic coating that prevents fog forming on the lens. An ideal coating for hot and humid conditions.
- The low profile integrated brow guard is co injected directly onto the lens edge to provide additional cushioning, particle and sweat protection.
- Flexbridge2 offers finger like cushioning to the nose bridge assuring the most comfortable fit
- Premium non slip TPR is used to create Force360’s Comfort Side Arms. This co-moulded feature reduces pressure and wearer fatigue
- Dielectric construction means no metal parts are used, ensuring they can be used in applications where static electricity is a hazard
Force360 source their entire FPR of safety eyewear from a single manufacturing partner to ensure consistency and reliability of product. Most importantly Force360 have taken the further step by engaging SAI Global to periodically audit and certify both the manufacturing process and the products. All of Force360’s FPR safety spectacles are certified to AS/NZS 1337. All of Force360 FPR safety spectacles are medium impact approved under the AS/NZS 1337. For complete security and peace of mind Force360 recommends you only look for safety eyewear that display the Red Tick Tower for genuine Australian Standards certification.