The Force360 Force Performance Range (FPR) introduces the Guardian wide vision goggle with certified high impact and splash protection whilst offering a premium fit.
• Certified medium impact rated protection to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
• Diamond Tech Hardcoat is extremely scratch resistant and resists acid and solvent degradation
• HydroTech AF is a washable hydrophilic coating that prevents fog forming on the lens. A great coating for hot and humid conditions
• Base 9 curve provides excellent optical clarity and an extended wrap for increased side protection
• UV400 Polycarbonate lenses offer the wearer the best protection against UVA and UVB damaging rays
• Wide vision clear polycarbonate lens
• Form fitting TPR provides a comfortable positive face seal
• Elastic head strap is easily adjustable and has quick release clip for ease of use
• Indirect vents allow air flow and reduces fogging
Force360 source their entire FPR of safety eyewear from a single manufacturing partner to ensure consistency and reliability of product. Most importantly Force360 have taken the further step by engaging SAI Global to periodically audit and certify both the manufacturing process and the products. All of Force360’s FPR safety spectacles are certified to AS/NZS 1337. All of Force360 FPR safety spectacles are medium impact approved under the AS/NZS 1337. For complete security and peace of mind Force360 recommends you only look for safety eyewear that display the Red Tick Tower for genuine Australian Standards certification.
TGA Listing Number – 336219
This product is listed as a Class 1 Medical Device