The Force360 Force Performance Range (FPR) of safety eyewear introduces the Arma SI. The Force360 Arma SI incorporates a market leading KN rated lens and silicon element seal to keep the elements out.
• Certified to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010 medium impact protection
• The Element Seal ensures a soft and positive seal on the skin protecting the wearer from dust and harsh winds
• Liquid splash resistance for anti-virus protection
• Interchangeable elastic strap for conversion to goggle
• Ratchet adjustable sidearms for a personalised fit
• KN Rated lens offers the ultimate in anti-scratch (K) and permanent anti-fog (N) performance. Perfect in applicationswhere extreme scratching and fogging occurs
• UV400 polycarbonate lenses offer the wearer the best protection against all damaging UV rays up to 400nm
The EFPR832KN comes with a KN coating. KN coated safety eyewear offers the ultimate in anti scratch (K) and permanent anti fog (N) performance. Under European Standards EN166 safety eyewear with a KN coating must pass strict performance levels. KN coated lenses should be used in applications where extreme scratching and fogging occurs. Precise and clear vision is often restricted in harsh conditions where humidity, extreme changes in temperature occur, and where dirt and dusts are present. Mining, construction, confined space work, and even food manufacturing facilities are just a few industries that can experience these conditions. The KN coating found on the Force360 Arma SI greatly reduces fogging and minimises dirt build up and scratching during such applications. These treated lenses provide the ultimate in Anti Fog and Hard Coat technologies.
TGA Listing Number – 336212
This product is listed as a Class 1 Medical Device
Force360 source their entire FPR of safety eyewear from a single manufacturing partner to ensure consistency and reliability of product. Most importantly Force360 have taken the further step by engaging SAI Global to periodically audit and certify both the manufacturing process and the products. All of Force360’s FPR safety spectacles are certified to AS/NZS 1337.2010 – Medium Impact. For complete security and peace of mind Force360 recommends you only look for safety eyewear that display the Red Tick Tower for genuine Australian Standards certification.