The Force360 Force Performance Range (FPR) of safety eyewear introduces the ultra light Glide. The Glide’s unique design allows for maximum comfort across a broad range of faces.
• Certified medium impact rated protection to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
• Diamond Tech Hardcoat provides extreme scratch resistance and resists acid and solvent degradation
• HydroTech AF is a washable hydrophilic based coating providing an anti-static finish that repels dusts and particles and prevents fog forming on the lens, the ideal coating for hot and humid conditions
• Base 9.5 curve provides excellent optical clarity and an extended wrap for increased side protection
• Flat side arms allow earmuffs and other PPE to be worn comfortably with the safety spectacle
• Premium non slip TPR is used to create Force360’s Comfort Side Arms. This co-moulded feature reduces pressure and wearer fatigue.
• Force360 utilizes Flex Bridge technology, the softest shape memory material that flexes and moulds to shape, for all day comfort
• UV400 Polycarbonate lenses offer the wearer the best protection against UVA and UVB damaging rays
• Made from 100% durable and resilient polycarbonate
• Connection point for spec cord or lanyard
Force360 source their entire FPR of safety eyewear from a single manufacturing partner to ensure consistency and reliability of product. Most importantly Force360 have taken the further step by engaging SAI Global to periodically audit and certify both the manufacturing process and the products. All of Force360’s FPR safety spectacles are certified to AS/NZS 1337. All of Force360 FPR safety spectacles are medium impact approved under the AS/NZS 1337. For complete security and peace of mind Force360 recommends you only look for safety eyewear that display the Red Tick Tower for genuine Australian Standards certification.