Compact Design – Get a 580 amp welder in a compact case! The same size as the Vantage® 400! A turbo-charged diesel engine with Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® makes this a reality! Also, less weight than traditional 580 amp welders makes the Vantage® 580 compact design a great choice for installation on truck beds where available space and weight capacity are limited.
Mine Spec’d complete with Roll Frame/Spill tray, Battery Isolator, Engine Stop, 3 way Weld/Gen/Weld&Gen switch.
Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
- One of the most compact 580 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks (subject to vehicle capacity limits).
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
Multi-Process Welding – Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- Select one of five process modes, including CC-stick, downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 9.5 mm carbon rods.
VRD Voltage Reduction Device
- Reduced OCV in CC and CV modes for added safety.
Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems.
- Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
- Patented radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.