A Shape 1/4″ Shank Aluminium Oxide – Pink – O Hardness A3 6.3 AR 30 O 5 V
Mounted points in hardness O consist of pink aluminium oxide in a vitrified bond. These tools are characterized by a very long tool life and good stock removal rate due to the combination of wear-resistant grain and a hard bond.
The hardness O is particularly suited for use on edges and for deburring work on steel components.
– Long tool life and low tool wear due to the hard, dimensionally stable bond
– Economical to use due to the high edge stability even on low-speed tool drives
– Removal of burrs on cast steel parts
– Grinding of chamfers for welding seam preparation
– Grinding contours
Recommendations for use:
– Mounted points of hardness O achieve their best performance at a cutting speed of 25 to 40 m/s
– Flexible shafts, electric grinders and airpowered straight grinders are suitable as tool drives
Head Size dia x Length mm:25 x 70
Relevant bond / abrasive grit type & rotational contact speed: Refer to below product data sheet material group and recommended speed