WeldSkill price-competitive self-shielded flux cored wires have the convenience of gasless operation while providing smooth rippled welds in all positions.
WeldSkill Gasless wire are for single pass applications and are ideal for welding thin steel sections and for galvanised steels.
- Self-Shielded flux cored wire
- For single pass applications only
- Versatile, all positional
- Excellent tolerance to joint misalignment or poor joint fit-up
- Smooth rippled fillets with good edge wetting
- Ideal for welding thin section mild and galvanised steels
- Voltage Range(Volts) 14 – 16
- Current Range(amps) 60 – 120
- Electrode Stickout (ESO) 10 – 12