This Single Phase 200 Amp AC/DC Tig Welder is suitable for Industrial use. Supplied with a 15 Amp plug, suits 2.0 – 4.0mm electrodes. The Weldarc 200i can go wherever the job takes you, making it suitable for onsite maintenance.
• DC TIG – can be used for all steel, stainless steel, copper, copper alloys and titanium. Whenwelding in DC current HF Pulse start allowseasy not contact starts for critical applications.
• AC TIG – can be used specifically for TIG welding aluminium and aluminium alloys. The balance between positive and negative can be adjusted to control the amount of oxide cleaning for a more penetrating weld. When welding in AC current HF pulse start allows easy arc starting when welding aluminium.
• HF Pulse Start – is a non-contact arc starting method allowing easy arc start without the interference problems with conventional HF and eliminates tungsten contamination. Available in AC or DC TIG mode.
• VRD – A built in VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) delivers added safety when operating in Stick or Lift-TIG mode and meets the requirements of site work. Fully compliant to Australian Standards AS 60974.1 and AS1674.2 CAT C.
• Integrated Gas Valve
• Portable – At 19.5kg, the Weldarc 200i can go wherever the job takes you, making it suitable for onsite maintenance.
• Pulse TIG – allows the user to adjust current peak and pulse frequency. Pulse TIG reduces heat input to material but still allowing filler metal melt, and maintains good penetration. Useful on thin materials, and near edges.
• Work Lead (3m)
• Industrial Twist Lock
• Electrode Holder (3m)
• TIG Torch with in-built trigger and current control (8m)
• Gas Regulator
• Primary Voltage: 240 Vac – 50/60 Hz
• Rated Primary Current: 13 Amps
• Max. Primary Current: 34 Amps
• Rec. Gen. kVA*: 10 kVA
• Supply Plug: 15 Amps
• Rated Output @ 40c (10 Min):
– Stick MMA -170 A at 26.8 V,15% Duty Cycle, 66 A at 22.6 V, 100% Duty Cycle
– TIG – 200 A at 18 V, 15% Duty Cycle, 77 A at 13.1 V, 100% Duty Cycle
• Welding Current Range: Stick MMA – 5 – 170 Amps, TIG – 5 -200 Amps
• Electrode Size Range (mm): 2.0, 2.5, 3.2, 4.0
• Dimensions (mm): 770x335x460mm
• Weight (kg): 30.5kg
• Machine Weight: 19.5kg
• IP Rating: IP21S